Friday, March 02, 2012

Quote from Saul Bellow

"Unexpected intrusions of beauty.
 That is what life is."


I always thought if I planned my life carefully and thoroughly, life would go the way I want it to and I would be happy. But in living this way, I blocked out unexpected intrusions of beauty in my life as it was never in the plan. Yet, I didn't manage to block out unexpected unhappiness as there were no such defenses against them in the plan as I could not build defenses against what I do not know. It is an agonizing way to live. 


With age, I've become more flexible and go with the flow of things. Instead of a rigid life plan with intricate details which I strictly adhere to, there is now only a big picture with vague ideas where there is room for surprises. It is easier to go through life this way, to embrace the unexpected good things in life, and to experience and then let go fully the unexpected bad things in life. That is what life is and how it should be lived. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the ability to actually alter the texture and condition of the hair with
clever and fashion-forward hair styling products, Rusk Being
products are sure to intrigue the hair product lover in all of us.
This article will explain the hair product diversion conspiracy and list ways that you
can determine whether or not the beloved salon brand you saw in
Walgreens last week was truly diverted merchandise or
strategically placed by the powers that be. Generally,
these products are more expensive than their watered-down counterparts, but you can find
a few affordable pure silicone hair products (see below).

Sun Apr 21, 01:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home