Sunday, October 23, 2011

Learning and teaching chemistry

In the past, when I was learning chemistry as a student,
I constantly bugged my mother, who is a chemistry teacher, about the many misconceptions that I was blur about chemistry.

In the present, when I am teaching chemistry as a teacher,

I still constantly bug my mother about the many misconceptions that I am still blur about chemistry.

And I bug her about one more thing now,

how to convey chemistry concepts to students.

I think she wonders what I have learnt in 4 years of studying chemistry in university.

Sometimes, I wonder too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ray said...

I wonder too :)

Sat Oct 29, 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite elements are astatine and francium...because they barely exist.

Tue Nov 29, 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger ravisingh said...

online work no investment
http://onlineworknoinvestment.blogspot.in

Sat Mar 24, 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home