Monday, January 02, 2012

resolutions

Many people are making resolutions. I suppose I should resolve to achieve some things in 2012. Yet, as I seat down and think, I seem to be making more wishes than resolutions.

I resolve to do one thing everyday that makes me happy. It might be a happy big thing like going on a trip or it might be just a simple small thing like getting a scoop of ice-cream. And to start off, today's happy thing is meeting up with my favourite people in the world, my nusso friends for a gathering.

One thing I really wish for is to be sent to a school where I can cope for my final posting. If I do end up having monkeys for students, may I be able to deal with it and still enjoy teaching. Wish me luck on this thing as posting is done rather randomly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Raymond said...

Good Luck HM

Mon Jan 02, 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a class of monkeys can be a good learning experience too :)

Wed Jan 04, 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to be a monkey of a student when I was in primary...

Wed Jan 25, 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home