Sunday, September 11, 2011

H&M

The last time I brought 22 pieces of clothing in one short period of time,

was in a store called H&M while I was in Switzerland.

And now, H&M has come to Singapore.

Whee!

Set aside my allowance as an election officer as H&M money.

Just for fun, I asked him whether he wanted to go take a look at H&M,

very surprisingly, he agreed,

so off we went on Saturday!

But I must have been too excited about the opening of H&M.

I arrived at orchard mrt at 9.45am,

cos i forgot we agreed to meet at 10.45am.

So off I went to find hunt down the location of H&M first.

and surprisingly they were open so early!

Spent 3 hrs in that store,

and bought two shirts, a dress and a skirt.

Was a happy girl yesterday. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sissi'sBox said...

I love H&M !

Thu Jul 10, 05:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home