Friday, December 17, 2010

At least two people commented that I don’t seem to feel anything if someone close to me goes away for a long time,

It’s because physical distance does not mean anything to me.

Emotional distance does.

Its frightening when you can stand next to a person, but there is an insurmountable wall between both of us,

which I have no idea how to knock down anymore.

And I miss the person so much,

even if he is still standing next to me.

If I feel anything if someone goes away for a long time,

it would be more the fear of growing apart and losing someone,

but then it means our connection cannot withstand the test of time and space.

I can’t miss someone,

When he is still with me,

Maybe not physically,

But being emotionally close is enough for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

touching... hope you are doing fine...

Fri Dec 17, 05:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home